The legal specialist/counsel will report to the legal head of a fast paced, up-and-coming biotech company whose mission is to make world class medicines affordable to all patients through bioprocessing and manufacturing innovation. Legal advice and work must be effective in helping others make better, informed decisions, weighing business objectives against risk mitigation. Essential responsibilities include the following:
- Draft, review, and negotiate master services agreements and work orders, license, equipment, employment, JV, and joint development agreements, and CDA’s.
- Liaise with outside counsel, internal stakeholders, and corporate business partners on special engagements or projects (e.g., FTO’s, financing due diligence, etc.).
- Manage electronic and paper storage of signed agreements and document templates.
- Provide advice or directly assist with any written materials intended for external use by customers, consumers, or the general public.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in IP, corporate, securities, and employment law.
- Minimum of 2 years in-house counsel or law firm experience. Prefer experience with multi-national entities in a technology related field.
- LL.B required. LL.M or J.D. preferred. TW or US bar qualification is a big plus.
- Native Mandarin Chinese (listening, speaking, reading, and writing); Fluent English (listening, speaking, reading, and writing).
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Acrobat. In addition to email, can competently use communication tools such as LINE, WeChat, and conference call services.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com