- Perform functional assays in support of cell line and product development, including potency, activity, ELISA, FACS, and SPR methodology, etc.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrate ability to integrate and apply learning into to practical and efficient work stream.
- Assist in the tech review of laboratory works and reports.
- Desire for continued growth and learning.
- Ensure lab compliance with applicable GLP regulations and SOPs..
Job Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience)
- Master in a related scientific discipline (or equivalent scientific experience if all other criteria are met), with 0-2 years.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency, scientific creativity, collaboration with others and independent thought.
- Good knowledge of scientific principles.
- Ability to synthesize information from disciplines outside primary field.
- Ability to work effectively in groups and to provide direction to QC Analysts.
- Strong computer system and database skills.
- Ability to investigate and solve problems.
- Ability to effectively communicate with personnel from multiple disciplines and experience bases across the operations organization.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com